Now Available!!!

About The Way of Things


To the Reader:

Our God is an awesome God! There is NOTHING He cannot do!

Personally, I share a few of the main character’s experiences–her childhood trials, so I feel like I know her.

Hadassah’s story demonstrates the power of God in the lives of the faithful. It shows that

no matter who you are, no matter your background, no matter your religious beliefs, if you have a heart for Christ, the Lord can meet you where you are.

My prayer each and every day is that the Lord will meet me where I am and that I can truly, truly come to KNOW Him, just as He knows me, and that I will be found worthy.

This is my prayer for all of us.

I hope you enjoy Hadassah’s story!

For your free copy of the short story ebook, email me at jewela40@gmail.com

This story will not be available on Amazon. I wrote it for ministering purposes only - to share and to testify that the Lord is always aware of each and every one of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing a New Ebooklet

Welcome!

Preparing to Know the Lord